Tuesday, June 9, 2009

26 days until our family vacation!!


We are officially under the 30 day mark!!! We leave for our first real family vacation in twenty-six days!! Our kids have been blessed with many weekend trips to places such as the beach, new Orleans, zoo hopping in Alabama and in Memphis but they have not been on a real vacation.
7whole days for us to be a family! No work, No computers, No phones (Todd and I will not be excepting phone calls after the 6th...we will allow birthday wish phone calls!!) My vacation begins on the 3rd of July. Our office will be closed and daycare will be closed. So this day will serve as "washing & packing day". Then on the 4th of July, Todd will be snoozing away as the girls and I enjoy hot dogs, cupcakes, and fireworks! After the annual fireworks show, we will go home and load the car! Todd will be home around 11pm that night and then we are off for our evening journey to the happiest place on earth!!
Our plan is to split the driving/sleeping time. We will arrive at our hotel between noon and 1 on the 5th of July, check in and head to the pool for a few hours! We are planning on spending that evening in Downtown Disney looking at Lego's (for Gauge!) and the Bibbity Boppity Boutique!
The worst part about being an event planner is it is hard to separate your personal life from your work life! I have been researching this trip and things to do for months, and with the help of my faithful Disney Moms, I believe we are ready!!
I don't want to give away too much but for Madyson's birthday (okay and my birthday) on the 6th we will be having Breakfast at Chef Mickey's! Okay...that's it!! No more surprises!!
I am so excited I can not contain myself! Madyson and I do our daily Disney Gig as we take down another link off of our Disney Chain! We have been busy watching peoples Disney vacations on YouTube and catching up on all of our Disney Movies!! This past weekend we watched Toy Story and Mary Poppins (MY FAVORITE!!)
It is very important to me that Madyson has an idea of who each of the characters are! Aubrie Kate just gets excited every time we get excited so I know she will do fine!
Other than that faithful Broadus Blog followers, get ready!! The next 26 days are going to be annoying for you but great for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat