Monday, April 1, 2013

It's been a WEEKEND~

My gracious-we had a full weekend and I am SO tired!

Friday-my parents came to spend the night with us! Todd and my dad went hunting Saturday morning so it was easier for them to leave from our house than try to meet (there wasn't a middle to meet at)

We ordered pizza, my aunt, uncle, and cousins (who moved to Louisiana) came over and the kids played. My sweet cousins met Amelia, and then when they left we watched Les Miserables.

Saturday they guys got up and went hunting-my sister and my nieces & nephew brought donuts over and all the girls (and the lone nephew) ate breakfast, got ready, and picked up my cousin and her 2 kids (4 adults and 8 kids!) and we went to the Mississippi Children's Museum!

my mom with the kids-#8 was by madyson
After hours of playing-we headed to lunch and then did some shopping. Needless to say we had lost our minds! Kids ages 13, 9, 6.5, 5.5, 5, 2.5, 1.5, and 4 weeks....

We survived the day and then came home and RESTED for church on Sunday.

Sunday we got up and had a grand day! I am so sad though-for some reason my memory card deleted over 20 photos I had taken of Todd and the girls and our family-so I have the ones my mom took to share :(

After church we headed out to the country to hang out with my family for lunch and such.

The girls got their-changed clothes and went to the lake to go fishing. (They are my girls!)






um...when did I get a kid this big?


We ate lunch-hunted Eggs-and then the rain came! We got home around 330 and took a short nap-then made dinner and watched the finale of The Bible on History. It was very powerful-and the girls really have enjoyed it. It made the whole "Jesus dying on the cross" idea very real. We have had great conversations each week about Jesus' life. I love exploring the Bible with the girls.

Today we are hanging out-relaxing. Madyson had school today due to a missed day back during Hurricane season.

This week we have our first tball game-Amelia turns 1 month old (OH MY!) and a few other fun projects...

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are SO adorable!! I always forget how tiny babies are. Almost makes me want another one!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat