Thursday, April 18, 2013

boring.

Life here is boring. Which is a good thing I suppose. Madyson is almost out of school-so there will be some end of year stuff coming up.

Our daily life consist of trying to get things done with a growing baby. If you come to my house and its a mess-I apologize. My little "leach" (as we affectionately call her) likes to nurse-all. day. For never have nursed a baby before-I believe I am a pro. Well-she is. In the 3-4 hours a day (all 24 of them) that she is asleep and not nursing I may get a shower-do some laundry or a load of dishes. But right now-I am a dairy cow. Who'd a thunk it?

Aubrie Kate is busy getting ready for kindergarten. We are working so hard on getting her prepared. She is still missing some skills-but we have all summer-so I am not too worried.

Like I said earlier, Madyson is almost done with first grade. Next year, we move to a new school and 2nd grade....I am in denial.

Todd is coaching the girls Tball team this year- and its a barrel of fun on Tuesdays-
it drives her crazy that i take photos the whole time

aubrie kate mid dance....

How am I suppose to play with you taking pictures the WHOLE TIME??

Todd adjusting Aubrie's helmet

she hates wearing it-"It's hot"

Aubrie playing in the dirt....

We finally got a new roof!! (2 years in the making!) now we have to paint the house! :/ We might get it done in...two years.


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes boring is good. Sounds like all your girls are doing great. My nephew hates when I take pictures during his soccer games!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat