Friday, April 12, 2013

Making your iphone YOURS!



I just now joined the iphone team. I know--I know--about 5 years too late.

Reason being-I loved my android! But we switched providers and the iphone was .99 when you switched the android was more-and I am cheap-so iphone it was.

While I was setting everything up-I found a blog that teaches you how to use the app CocoPpa.

4 nursing sessions later and I now have a cute iphone!


You can use the link above to see the big details-but Ill show you one fun thing you can do!

Say you want to make an icon for you favorite blog, The Broadus Bunch.

First you select your icon. You can search by tags, colors...here I searched for the word "Crown"
I selected this icon-next click on "Set up link"
this is your next screen-click on URL
type in the address. the http:// is very important
hit Ok

Select YES

Next hit the share button (the little box and arrow)
select your icon and add to home screen
ta da! Now-thebroadusbunch.com is a one touch icon on your homepage!!



My other favorite feature: See on my homepage how I have the mustache with "t bird" and the unicorn with "nana" those are one touch icons that will call Todd & my mom. Pretty nifty huh?

Like I said-this blog has great tutorial on how to use CocoPpa! 

Have fun!!







2 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! Thanks for the information!! I need to do that to my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the calendar to change? I've tried what the tutorial said to do for other apple icons, and it didn't work. Do you have a different calendar than the one that came with the phone?

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat