Saturday, August 18, 2012

The First Day....

The alarm went off early.
It was officially the first day of school for me and madyson. This year, she went to First Grade. My heart broke all summer thinking about it. Kindergarten is sitll "little" but First Grade is BIG. its a grade...and there are only 12 of them. Then she is in college-in the real world. and that is just too much! This year she was ready for school to start. As I finished stuff for my first day in my classroom she walked herself to class. And once the day was over....she marched back into my classroom and said, "it was a great day! stayed on green! ready for tomorrow".





                 First Day-2011 Kindergarten                                                        First Day-2012 First Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat