Thursday, August 2, 2012

an update.

We have 6 days left of summer. One of those is going to be school registration day! Gash! It is so unreal that this is winding down and we are on our way to a full (and I mean FULL) Fall!

I am still praying to God what to do about work. I have a few options lined up but I am waiting to see if any of them will be open doors or if His will is to stay home.

I have enrolled Aubrie Kate in a new preschool. It is a 5 day preschool at a different place and much cheaper than our other. She needs school. She adores school. So if I do stay home...then this will be a good break for her from me and some much needed time with friends.

Madyson is ready for first grade. I think she would go tomorrow if they would let her.

and me...well, I am just "waiting" and praying. and trying not to get anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat