Monday, August 27, 2012

How Great is Our God?

God never seizes to amaze me. Riding down the road and seeing a beautiful sunset, lightening, how human bodies work so perfectly. God is so great and such an amazing Creator.

4 years ago (6months after AK was born) Todd and I decided that baby #3 was going to be. We tried the "good ole fashion way" for over a year with no luck.

Then we heard God speaking to our hearts about adoptions. Almost 3 years into this adoption process and its been nothing but dead ends. Its like He is saying "wait & see".

Monday we found out the greatest news of our year...maybe the past 4 years! That Baby #3 will be joining our family in March of 2013. But not through adoption. Yes, the medical books said it couldnt be done but I am pregnant with our precious #3. We have seen our sweet baby and heard its precious heart beat and are overwhelmed with Joy! That is how great our God is!! Makes miracles when you need one.

I will share details later on this later own bit here are a few facts to tide you over til then.

How far along?: 9weeks

Reactions: stunned,blessed,in shock

Girls?: excited doesnt even began to describe it

Cravings: not really but I can and have had some red meat and didnt get sick. :)

Heartbeat: 178 bpm

Due:late march

Gender: we will find out in october. We both could careless what it is. But I feel boy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! So excited for you guys! I've been praying for your adoption, now I will happily change it to praying for your pregnancy!!! What a great miracle from our Amazing God!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sarah! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW SARAH!!!! SO exciting!!! Congratulations!! March babies are the best...but I'm kinda biased! haha ;) Very happy heart for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This makes my heart So happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Congratulations - how amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat