Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hi :) Top 10 news from the week

I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. We haven't done much "blog worthy" stuff. And I have been a failure at pictures.

Lets see.....

1) Madyson had her first 3 test Friday-Spelling, Phonics and Math. She had a 100, a 99 and a 92. She got the 92 simple because she didn't take her time. We are working on that this year.

2) Aubrie has started her new preschool and so far, "Its okay". She misses her old friends but I know she is going to like her new friends just as much. She has only been for 2 days...so this next week is her first full week and I am sure it will be great!

3) I love my job. My 26 Kindergarteners are precious. They are really settling into routine of centers, walking in line, etc. Last week we started color week (wear a certain color each day!) We continue that this week ending with "rainbow day" on friday! I have big plans for that!!

4) Todd is busy working working working. He is doing his Tuff Shed by day and His New York Life by night. I am so thankful for him and his service to our family.

5) The girls went friday night to Todd's grandmothers house and spent a few hours with her, Todd's Aunts, and his Dad and his mom while Todd and I went shopping. I am trying my best to give the girls some time with His mom but it is so hard for them. They really miss her. She can't bake cookies with them, sew with them or play computer games with them anymore and now its more them taking care of her. But as long as they ask to see her, I will take them.

6) Thursday I will be going back to my doctor to talk "baby" plans with her. This will be the first time back in her office since the miscarriage. I am full of anxiety to be back in there just because of the emotions I know will come.

7) Aubrie Kate is dancing this year! She started Monday and is in love. Madyson has decided to take the year off. She is just doing girl scouts but has a goal set to get 12 new badges this year! (and sell 500 boxes of cookies) Last year she sold 408 so I am sure we can add a few more to that!

8) My house is back to looking like I work 5 days a week. So if you pop in, don't judge!

9) I am hosting a Vault Denim Party at my house on Sept 15th at 3pm! This is designer jeans at a much lower cost, PLUS my sweet friend Rachel will be here fitting and making sure your tush looks great! If you would like to attend just let me know!

10) My nephew turns 1 this week! So blessed to have him in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat