Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer end

Summer is almost at it's end. And boy am I sad! This past weekend was filled with a bunch of activities!

We had 2 parties for friends this weekend. On Friday Night-a swimming party and on Saturday a Fire Truck party at the Fire Museum!


We've been enjoying tomatoes from our garden! They are so good!


We were at my parent's house Sunday for my dad's birthday. My SIL and I took the kids to our old "swimming hole" that we swam in as kids! They loved it!


We are spending this week in prayer to figure out what the next step for our family will be! It is so hard to be still and to wait. But we know the plan is not ours!

We are also busy getting ready for school with new school supplies/lunch totes and back packs!

I think we might even take 1 more trip to the swimming hole.....for summer's sake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat