Wednesday, February 1, 2012

11 things

 To help you get threw your hump day. My eleven things.

11 Random Things About Myself

1. I secretly want to have a blog alias so I can write about BIG things: politics, laws, etc.

2. I am working on going totally vegan. This is a slow process. Right now I am cutting cokes out of my diet. 1 a day is my allowance. This is a choice I have to make for myself.

3. My biggest regret in life is NOT going to culinary school. Stupid nursing school.....

4. I am the worst speller, grammar user EVER.

5. I teach first grade Sunday School and adore it. My kids are the most remarkable learners.

6. I sit at work jamming out to Glee soundtracks (in my headphones of course)

7. As stated in the previous post, I hate socks. It has to be below 20 for me to wear them.

8. My reading has been blah lately. I am having a hard choice deciding what to read.

9. I haven't watched home improvement shows on diy since the kitchen remodel. Still recovering.

10. However, I love me some nate berkus.

11. I am planning a junking trip to alabama soon.(p.s) this is my 400th post!

11 Questions to Answer:

1. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood. 

2. Name one song that you like to jam out to that is totally embarrassing.
probably vanilla ice, Ice Ice Baby...I rapped it, on stage, at a club once, in front of people.

3. Where do you want to send your kids to school? Public/private/homeschool?
For now, its public schools. We have an amazing district with awesome teachers. We are the random family that lets our kids pick. Madyson adores going to school and her friends. But if a situation ever arose that she asked to be homeschooled, we are prepared for that as well.

4. One food you will never grow tired of?
Quesadillas. I love them and eat them everywhere.

5. What is your favorite Pinterest search?
I love repurposing pins. Finding new use for old things.

6. Did you order Girl Scout cookies? If so what kind?
Yes! Since madyson is a girl scout we ordered alot. a few of each. We love them all.

7. What color do you decorate with most?
Blue & Green

8. Which store is a total guilty pleasure?
Target

9. What are your favorite baby names? 
we have alot. but i am not sharing :)

10. What is your dream home vision? 
country chic.

11. Is your current job your dream job? 
I love what I do. I wouldn't say it is my dream job, because that would be being a wedding planner for Disney. But I do enjoy what I do. I love the people I work with and the atmosphere.


Feel free to participate!

1 comment:

Let's Chat