Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happenings

Life Action is over. I am so sad. I really do enjoy coming to church everyday and being fed the word of God. Once they leave, its reality and I know have to do it own my own. I can though.

The greatest thing about Life Action is last night, my dad was in church. Its been a long time since he sat in church for something other than a funeral, wedding, or musical performance. I was so happy he was there.

There has been alot going on in our family so lets catch up, shall we? and excuse the terrible phone photos, my big camera is in todd's truck and I keep forgetting to get it out!

Madyson and her class had a field trip to the Rodeo. Then they had a "Cowboy Lunch" afterwards.




Aubrie Kate had a school music class "parent's day" she loves singing and music.

Finally, after 2 years of praying, wrong roads, etc. Todd and I have completed our 15 hours of adoption training, turned in all paper work, been fingerprinted, and tested for TB.



Next we have our homestudy update then it will be baby time. We have a prospective mom, but we are also looking into the foster system at ages 2 and under. No decisions have been made, because we haven't felt a direct answer from God on which way to go. We knew though we had to finish all this first.

These are my new obsession. I adore them. I also like the smore flavor. great for a quick snack. 


We survived valentines day! more on that saturday. Here are the valentines I made for Aubrie's class. Thank you Pintrest!

This weekend we are taking a quick get-a-way to visit Todd's dad, stepmom, and brother. We are excited about our little road trip!

1 comment:

  1. such cute valentines! and congrats on completing the next step in your adoption process...i know that has to feel good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat