Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Simplify.

the past 2.5 weeks have been chaotic.

 We had Adoption Classes m-f 5:30-8:30, 45 minutes away from our house 2 weeks ago. then last week we had revival at church. Both were a blessing and much needed but BOY did it cause havoc on our house. Its a big ole mess right now.

So, I have decided to join in with "White House Black Shutters" and do 40 bags in 40 days. I am really hoping I can do this. The hardest part of being a working mom is the few hours a day we are actually at home. So I am saving the big stuff for weekends and hoping to knock it all out!

I have such a desire to have a simply life. All the clutter and such just drives me crazy. I am going to do my best to "rid" of it all. Who knows...I might even open the garage full of good picks and have a sale.

We will see!

In other news, I would like to introduce you to our newest family member, Minnie.


 Minnie is our newest rescue. Todd and I are huge animal lovers. We currently have 2 cats and 3 dogs living at our house. Plus we have 3 more with my parents. Minnie was dropped off in Todd's work parking lot (as was Roger) She is the sweetest little dog. She minds well, sleeps through the night, doesn't run off if she isn't on her leash, doesn't chew on things..her only fault is she will not potty train. So it looks like we will be going to obedience school.

 Rescue dogs make the best pest! If you are thinking about getting a pet, I highly suggest adopting one.

Looks like we are going to need a new family photo.


1 comment:

  1. Wow. The title = "Simplify", the photo = new pet. You're a brave woman. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat