Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend and crazy weeks ahead

Welcome to the world of overbooked/crazy weeks. and YES...i know I did this to myself.

First the weekend.

Saturday morning Madyson had a girl scout activity. It was lesson of Zink the Zebra. Zink teaches us to love each other regardless of our differences. She had a great time. While we were at Girl Scouts, Aubrie Kate was hanging out with Todd's Mom, and Todd was at work!



After our morning we went and met grandmomma and aubrie kate at Corner Bakery for lunch. The kids love going there, as do I.

Once we ate all of our lunch, we headed to Target to pick up a birthday gift for a friend. We drove home in the monsoon and then Todd and Aubrie jumped in the car to head to a birthday party. Madyson and I stayed home and made our grocery shopping list.


When Todd and Aubrie Kate got home from the party, we all headed out to Sams & Kroger to get stuff for our Super Bowl Party. (which, I have NO pics of :(

Sunday Morning we got up, went to church, taught our classes first hour, second hour we worked the preschool hall. Then we went home to get ready for our party. we had 24 of our sweet friends and their babies over! The house was full, the food was off the charts, the fellowship was great. I love our friends!

This week Todd and I are in adoption classes Monday-Friday. We are so excited to be marking this step off of our to-do list. The classes are in Vicksburg, which is 40 minutes away from our house, so we have to drive there and back. But whatever gets us closer to our little one!

This weekend is LIFE ACTION! if you remember last year I blogged about the revival we had at our church. We enjoyed it so much and are so glad they are coming back this year! Saturday they will be doing a "Home Life Cafe" that discusses Marriage...Finances, etc. If you are in the Jackson area, I would LOVE for you and your spouse to come! Childcare is provided its 9am-1pm. Let me know, and you can sit with us!

Next week we will be doing revival until wednesday and then *hopefully* a little road trip during the weekend! Plus both girls have field trips and valentines parties! (and yes, I am homeroom mom for BOTH!)

WHEW....are you as tired as I am?

one last bit. Madyson sold 408 boxes of girl scout cookies! I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat