Monday, February 20, 2012

Momma, it wiggles.

This weekend we took a trip to Mobile to visit Todd's dad, stepmom, and grandmother. We haven't seen them in over a year and they were down for Mardi Gras, so we decided to pack up the car and join them.

We hadn't been in Mobile 45 minutes when Madyson came to me and said, my tooth hurts. Figuring she had bumped her mouth playing or she was getting a cavity, I said, "Well let me see". I was looking in her mouth and I asked her "where?" and she pointed to her little bottom tooth. When I touched it, it moved!

I didn't say anything and she responded with "Momma, It wiggles!!!" This is a huge deal for her. I didn't loose my first tooth til 2nd grade, so I was assuming my children would be the same, and stay babies forever. Boy, was I wrong!

Within 20 minutes of discovering the loose tooth, it was dangling on a string of floss.


The Tooth fairy came to visit. Leaving $2 for her first tooth. She was so excited to "sell" her "old" teeth.

My baby is now a kid. and yes, I cried.

2 comments:

  1. Aww!!! I'm not looking forward to that. But it will be here soon I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story she is so funny some times. I think when you get my age they start to wiggle again.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat