Saturday, January 22, 2011

Steals-Saturday-Super

Last night the hubs and I went to eat after we dropped the kids off with his mom! We stopped by a favorite store of mine and I found my rug!!! It is more "grown-up" than I thought I wanted. But the colors were perfect and it was the perfect size. Oh and did I mention it was 1/2 off-so it was super cheap! (pics to come I promise)

This morning I set out with a plan. I woke up at 8 and my plan was to clean the girls room-our room-AND do all the laundry by 11. HAHAHAHAHAH I thought I would do good to get 1 room done. (remember we have been on hiatus the past 2 weeks) well it seems that my booty was in gear. I had both rooms done, closets organized, laundry almost done (but all put up which is a miracle) and lunch cooked by 12 when Todd got home from work! After he was home-he told me to leave and do some junkin. He knows I am itching for a coffee table and a lamp shade so I can be done with the Family Room. I hit up 3 of my local places. Found a table I think can work-but the seller wasn't ready to negotiate price and this sister never pays full price for something-so I told her I would be back in a week to try again. After a fail junkin trip I picked Todd up and we went to get the girls.

They had a great time with his mom! We decided to stop by Hobby Lobby and they had 4 rows of 66% off stuff! I racked up on a few cute accessories (all under $10) I also got some buckets to decorate for the girls Love Day gifts!

We decided to eat out *again* tonight (this makes night 14 I haven't cooked supper....I am starting to get spoiled) We went to my favorite place-Roosters. I could live on their mac-n-cheese!

Now we are home and I would like to announce that I just put the very last load of laundry in the dryer. ALL of my laundry is done!! Can I get an AMEN!?!? Now-I can begin my plan on every other day. Hopefully, I can tackle this chore of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat