Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly!

I got started using shutterfly a few years ago, when my sister got her first digital camera. She would upload pictures to their site and we could go and view them! (Now days, our whole family is involved and we share albums and such)

I am in love with Shutterfly's Photo Books. I have made photo books from several companies but none have the quality as Shutterfly's!

Their cards are outstanding quality. The designs are fun, funky, classic...they have tons to choose from. See?



I love this card! I am into the full photo cards this year!

Here are some bonus to becoming a member!

 picture storage is free and unlimited. They never delete photos

Shutterfly securely store your images at full resolution

Enjoy free personalized websites

100% customer satisfaction guaranteed

Plus, receive 50 free 4x6 prints

Pick up prints at Target, Walgreens, or CVS in as little as an hour

Can't get much better!



If you have a blog, and would like to share your experience of Shutterfly, go here and sign up to receive a code for free holiday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat