Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ideas for the little one?

I have finished Christmas shopping for Madyson. I am very pleased at my choices. She is into 2 things right now. 1) American Girls 2) Strawberry Shortcake. Easy peasy

but the little one.....little doodle, Aubrie Kate...not so much she plays with
1) Her home living stuff, baby dolls, princesses, maple town (yes my 1980's maple town), Little ponies, Potato Head....she loves toys and has TONS!

So I am stuck. I have no idea what to get her for christmas. Right now..she has 2 things. A Bitty Baby-bc Madyson wont share hers. and an Ironing board & Iron. Because I find her time to time playing with my real one and well...thats just dangerous.

So if you have any ideas on presents for an almost 3 year old, I would LOVE to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Mattie Leigh has been begging for the Fisher-Price iXL. I'm pretty sure she's getting one from a really sweet aunt that spoils her like she's her granddaughter. Other than that, she'll probably get the Baby Alive Baby All-Gone and some Melissa and Doug toys.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat