Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Time is Near!

My favorite holiday is fast approaching-No not Christmas-Thanksgiving! But with it being just 2 weeks away the reminder of the next holiday is near! CHRISTMAS!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! But there is SO much that goes in to it! (Shopping, Decorating, Church Performances, More Shopping, Wrapping) I honestly have no idea how I am going to get everything done, IN TIME...to sit and enjoy the REAL meaning of Christmas!

I started my shopping 2 months ago. Madyson is almost finished, Aubrie isn't, My sisters, mothers are done, the boys are not....I usually NEVER have a Christmas List, but with the plan of having a new kitchen (By valentines is my goal...hahah) I have a list this year!

And I will share!


A cute Apron (and I like this one bc there are "Mini-Me" aprons for the girls

The Black & Decker Brew & Go! I am the ONLY person in my house that drinks coffee and even though I can drink a whole pot in the morning, I really don't need that much. So this would be perfect. I can make it ..and take it!

Some Cute Salt & Pepper Shakers
The Most Important Item in the World The KitchenAid Mixer (apple green or cornflower blue)

But don't worry!
If your not a big Kitchen Person, I have 2 other things on my list
an Ipad. (Because I have sold my soul to Verizon Wireless, and if/when they do get the IPHONE I am sure the extra Iphone service will cause me to get a second job)

and silver glitter toms, size 7.0 because I need some sparkle in my life =) 

Do you have a fun Wish List of random things?!?! Please share!







5 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    I would like one of everything on 'your' list! I have never heard of those shoes. Are they a comfy brand? Where is that apron from? I thought of doing a photo shoot of me and Kya in matching aprons. Cooking together. I would really like an ipad. I have a 'fake' iphone. It is used for everything except calling. All the apps- no phone service. I would like a 'real' one not just my hubby's old one. I would like that new cricut and a new printer that prints out 12 x 12 pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the list! And I love your color choice on the mixer. We got married a year before they came out with color. I will regret that every time I look at my plain, boring, white Kitchenaid mixer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly-if you click on the apron it will take you to the site! i love the mother daughter aprons and the cricut would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Pink glitter Toms and canvas Black, They are my Fav shoes! really Comfy, they are also for a Great cause and you can wear them with Sundresses , shorts or jeans! I want 2 more pairs Red and Lilac canvas, size 6 for X Mas! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat