Monday, November 23, 2009

NEW show Obsession!!

Okay, so I know I have already posted today about my crazy self but I just watched ABC's new show "find my family!" A show that reconnects biological family members together!! I can honestly say that this show is so real! It captures the exact feeling you have when you discover your "life".


As an adoptee, I always knew 1 day, I wanted to find my biological parents! I searched on the little information I had starting at age 16. When Todd and I married, I put that on the back burner. Then out of the blue, here comes Bob! (BioBob as he is known down south) From Bob came all the information I always wanted to know! and so did the family I always thought I had!


It was natural, it was emotional, it was just like the show!


If you want a great show to watch, please tune in to see find my family on ABC!
Me and Bob on his visit to meet me in 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat