Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Around the House!

My friend, Katie, does an 'Around The House' post and I thought I'd participate this time.
Please let me know if you participate so I can check out what's going on around your house!

Around the House:
November Edition
Reading: Think Orange by Reggie Joiner & Compassion by Amy Wilson
Enjoying: seeing the house come together!
Learning: To be patient with people
Watching: Castle, Find my Family, Greys
Anticipating: Aubrie Kate being potty trained & Todd's dr. appointment!
Realizing: Our girls are more strong willed than we originally expected.
Studying: Fixing to start in Ezekiel
Wondering: when this spiritual battle will be over!
Remembering: Family far away!
Praying: For patience, guidance, and strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat