Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Here and now

U1. Summer camp: I got back from Mississippi this weekend from spending last week at summer camp. 

Here are a few pictures from my crazy week 
I was the yellow team leader this year! And we came in 2nd at camp!! I was super excited. Madysons team (purple) won! She was pumped!!
(Photo creds Shea Parker: peepeye photography)

I love this week because I get to spend it with awesome Christian friends-and we get to show-teach-love campers the way Jesus loves us.

We got back just in time for our friends 3rd bday! Mia never misses a chance for cake!!
Sunday after church we had a BBQ lunch and some family time with our Georgia framily! 

We have a busy week-a lot of our family is coming into town to celebrate mine and madysons bday!!

Don't forget to help me ring in the 30s with a random act of kindness for someone!! 
Use the hashtag above to share it on social media! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat