Monday, July 14, 2014

It's been a family filled few weeks

We have had family in town for 11 days. And it was 24 rolls of toliet paper-7 gallons of milk-too many sodas to count 11 days full of awesome fun.

First-my parents and my nieces came to visit for mine and madysons bday! We had lots of fun in Atlanta at the coke museum and just eating and celebrating birthdays-the fourth-and life.


Then my parents left and my nieces stayed. These two (15 & 10) are just plain awesome! Having 5 girls is fun! We made things-swam-and lounged.
Then-my brother and sister in law arrived with my nephew! And so began the 4 days of 10 ppl living under one roof! We started with #cowappreciationday
We did some shopping and "playing dress up shopping"
We relaxed-swam and hung out :)
We had a fun time! Now begins our few months without Mississippi family here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat