Thursday, July 31, 2014

Great kids snacks day 2!






 

The girls woke up extra excited today! Madyson had a girl scouts outing and was planning which snack from our GREAT KIDS SNACK BOX she was going to take with her. She is a lot like her daddy and LOVES beef jerky! They eat it every time we take a trip...every time the go hunting...really anytime they can find a reason to. So it did not surprise me that she wanted to take the beef jerky stick with her. What did surprise me is what I found on the package. 100% grassfed American Beef. No Added Antibiotics, No added hormones. Blaistix is made right here in the United States of America and is the only grassfed beef stick on the market. Madyson was insanely excited about this snack. And I say that with honest truth-why? because the truth is easier to tell :) She loved the mild mannered flavor of this stick (although there are 5 flavors of Blaistix if you like a bit more punch. She came home pumped about her Blaistix because it "didn't make her mouth hot like most beef jerky. And it was really, really good." Needless to say-I have a feeling we will be ordering these :)
.

Mia Margaret had a 2 snack kind of day. I have a feeling she is going through a growth spurt because she is eating a lot more lately. First, she had a Fruit Me Up. Made in Virginia. It is a dairy-free, gluten free pouch serving of fruit. I am going with she loved it. Seeing that it was all gone in 2 minutes.


After dinner, I could tell that
she was still hungry. So I made some yogurt for her. I started looking through the GREAT KIDS SNACK BOX and found Rockin'Ola. It is "Granola that Rocks". I wanted to try it before mixing it into her yogurt so we poured it into a bowl. She loved the mini marshmallows in it and the chocolate flavor. It is a full serving of whole grain-which makes this momma happy. And added just enough crunch to little Mia's yogurt.







Seriously, though-can we talk about how awesome it is to have this variety of snacks-sent to my door?!!?!  I love a quiet grocery trip-but with all 3 girls in toe 99.9% of the day-that hardly ever happens! And to know that these snacks are super good for them? Another plus.






**we were given this box of great kids snack for review! All opinions are the opinions of the broadus bunch and we were not paid for them.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat