Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's God.

Sometimes in life things happen. Things that sound insane-scary and out of your comfort zone...those things (for me) usually mean God is needing more of me-or has something planned that I just can't see. 

I have been on a world wind adventure the last week. I am sworn to secrecy for a few months but I can tell you this:

1. I was filming a show!!!! (And no-I'm not the next bachelorette. 😉)

2. LA is extremely busy. 

3. I had a dressing room.
4. And this moment-this adventure was totally God led and driven. 

I am a mom. A simple-stay at home mom. I don't drink (anymore) i only leave my house to buy food, go to church, or the pool. I am as boring as it comes. I am NOT made for tv. 

But a few months ago-God led me to an ad for an audition (that I wouldn't have known about if we hadn't of moved to Georgia) 

That audition-landed me a role on a show.

And I got on a plane-flew by myself to LA and experienced the "world" that is Hollywood. 

I was slung out of my comfort zone and into this exciting opportunity where I learned 2 really important things.

1. When God has a plan-and is ready to press go. Hold on.

2. I have never EVER seen His hands at work the way I did the last few days. The experience was so much fun. I met some amazing new friends. And I will have a fun story to tell my grand kids!

Stay tuned over the next few months as I share a little more (and trust me-when I can-I will!) 

P.s. I read Carlos Whittakers book #momentmaker on the plane ride there. It. Is. Incredible. 
If you are looking for a good summer read -or heck-if you just don't know what's next...or how to embrace life...go pick it up. I am not paid to say this-I bought the book with my own money-and I am telling you to go do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat