Sunday, July 6, 2014

Birthday girls!!

Today is mine and madysons birthday!! 
Madyson Shelby-you are 8! You are an amazing young lady and I am SO thankful to be your mother! You are officially a 3rd grader. You love school and you love to learn and you still want to be a doctor. You are big into Legos and American girls! You love fruit and all things healthy-but you cannot stand pickles. 

You love The Lord with all your heart and you work hard everyday in the role of biG sister! 

Your favorite color is blue and you are starting to develop a love for musicals! Daddy and I are so proud of you and everything that you do!



Me-I am 30. I remember when I thought that age was SO old-

The 20s rocked my soul. The 10 year transformation was nothing but a miracle of God-

It started out in hopeless relationships and alcoholism....followed by marriage and mommyhood...then renewing of the heart and spirit and transformation of a hopeless sinner to a hopeful sinner. 

I am no where near perfect-but I know everyday I wake up it is a blessing and a mission. I have a purpose here and I have no clue what that purpose is-but I know I will do my very best each day to live for Christ and be on pursuit for my purpose. 

I want my 30s to be full of intent and purpose. I have worked hard this year to learn what that looks like and I still have some tweeking but I want to continue to strive.

I want to treasure every moment-not through the lens of my iPhone but with my whole heart.

I want to cherish each day. I don't want to live in the negative that can engulf ourselves-I want to reach to find a bit of positive in every circumstance.

I want to be me-bravely. 

Welcome 30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat