Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy! Happy! Happy!!

Happy Labor Day friends!! 

Todd is off working hard this morning and the girls and I are relaxing on this Labor Day around the house. I hear we are going to play princesses and maid today...I have a feeling Ill be the maid..again. ( I am the only one tall enough to reach the washer)

This weekend we have had a very relaxing-calm weekend! 

Friday-the girls spent the night with my parents and Todd and I went to lowes! I am preparing for the great entry way overhaul and needed to pick out some paint colors and such! We ran into Todd's step dad while we were out so we all went to Cracker Barrel for dinner then over to his house to work on Christmas plans & to help him pack! He is moving to his new house in a few weeks and we are busy going through everything and getting him all packed! 

 Mia Margaret has discovered sticking her tongue out all the time...it's going to make for some cute photos the next few weeks!

Saturday-MM and I were home alone all day. She napped-I watched movies. My parents brought the girls home around 4 and my brother & SIL and nieces and nephews came over and we grilled out. Then my brother went in the attic and pulled out all his old stuff-like his commodore 65--
 He was pumped to teach the kids about floppy disk...
Sunday we all got up and went to church then Aubrie Doodle and I had a date. She wanted McDonalds :/ so off we went for lunch.

 We ran back to lowes to pick up my paint for the foyer-and then home for a girls night! Todd was with the youth group having game night. We made cinnamon crunch bread, ate Chinese, and watched American Girl movies :) 

That was our weekend-how was yours??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat