Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi my name is...


Hi my name is sarah and I apologize for the lack of blogging over the last few days (13!) let's catch up!
We have a new "daughter". This is Racheal and she is an international student from china studying at a local college here in town and we are her host family! The girls are so exited to have a big sister! 
Our family reunion was a lot of fun! Great weather and good food!
Fall is starting to happen! The leaves fell and te temperature is changing a bit!! Yah!
I've been busy working on a 5k for Madysons school! They need more playground equipment to cover the 700+kids in 2&3 grade-so we had our first fundraiser! We netted over 12,000$!! 
Madyson and her friends and their sweet teacher!

Also we had family dedication at our church! It was a huge success. We dedicated all 3 girls along with 13 other families. 
And there ya have it! That's where we have been-oh and I had my first pumpkin spice latte yesterday-but didn't take a picture. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat