Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Being home paint and jammy

Being a stay at home mom of just a baby-is so different than a mom of 3!! With the big girls at school 6 hours a day-I have had some time to do a few projects. I painted the porch door in our den. It was ugly and dirty looking-
Now it's bright and cheery! (Still need to paint the trim a fresh coat) 


I made some jammy. It's jam/jelly mixed. And super easy. I used 2 cups of blueberries and 2 cups of midnight grapes-lightly smooshed. 1 cup of sugar and a few drizzles of local honey.

I brought it to a boil then added some lemon zest-and stirred.

After that I jarred it (made 2 jars) and let it cool-

Then time to EAT!!! 
I'm also working on organizing my closet-but that's going to be a forever process!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat