Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Getting to know you-getting to know more about you!!

Welcome blogging buddies! Today Mississippi women bloggers has asked that we all play along in the getting to know you game! I missed round 1 (so come back tomorrow and I'll have those posted!) but here is round 2!!


Mississippi Women Bloggers

1.  What is your favorite thing to do in your hometown?
I have lived in my hometown for 29 years!! My most favorite thing to do is go to the outdoor movies! Every few months-the whole bunch loads up chairs and blankets and heads downtown to watch an outdoor movie with others in the community! So much fun!
2. What is the best vacation spot in Mississippi?
I love the coast! Ship island is a fun day trip for the family. For a girls day-junking down(or up) hey 49! 
3. Tell us about the most fun date night idea in Mississippi.
Progressive dinner with local restaurants! Then a stay at the fair view inn!! 
4.  What is one fun fact that very few people know about you? 
I can say my alphabet backwards!
5.  Who is your favorite sports team (if you have one) and how did it start?
Go Saints! My daddy and I use to watch games together growing up! (He even recorded over my baptism with a saints game...) 
6.  What are your top three “Best Eats” in Mississippi?
1) Campbell's bakery Tea Cakes
2) Three Little pigs BBQ near camp Shelby
3) Lurney D's pimento cheeseburger (omg!) 
7.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
In 5 years I will have a 12 year old, 10 year old and 5 year old trio of daughters-so more than likely I will be spending A LOT of time in the prayer room at the church or at therapy
8.  If you could choose an actress to play you in real life, who would you choose and why?
Kristin Chenoweth::because when I asked my husband this question he didn't hesitate and said her. Probably because we both have high voices and big personalities 
9.  What is a southern tradition you and your family have? (Note: Get your guest posts on “Traditions” ready for December!)
We do Sunday Lunch after church. It is so important to us to instill the importance of family in our girls. On any given Sunday 20+ people can be gathered for a good ole Southern lunch!
10.  List 5 things on your Bucket List you hope to do before you die.
1) throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands.
2)stay in cinderella's castle
3)start a woman's shelter
4)go to the grocery store and pay for someone else's groceries.
5)be on Seasme Street 

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are precious! I am at the point where you will be in 5 years with your girls. My boys are 10, 9, and 5! And I totally spend a lot of time on my knees talking to the good Lord, and I don't go anywhere without my Prozac! Ha! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the date night idea! I'm definitely gonna have to remember that one. So glad you linked up with us! :) And HELLO...I'd love to stay in Cinderella's castle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we could go into together for our teenager therapy, do you think they will offer a 2 for 1? @theparkwife

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat