Tuesday, March 20, 2012

it is spring.

Welcome Back. I took a nice little vacation bc life was a little fussy.  Now, to catch you up.

1st) I would like to report that Todd's mom is out of the hospital (1 week post serious stroke) and has been moved into a rehab facility. We aren't sure how long she will be there but it is for the best. She will learn how to walk on her own again, move her arm, help her facial muscles...all that fun stuff.
We are just PRAISING GOD that she is here with us still. Its a long road, but what a testimony.

2) Spring break was last week. So in between, work/ running to the hospital, kids being home...it was a little chaotic. Luckily, My mom was here to help me threw it all. She has spring break too since she works for our public school system so she kept the kids. They went to the zoo, to chick-fil-a, played outside alot. They had fun!

3) Thursday, Aubrie started Tball. I really wanted to get her into a really active sport. She isn't much of an athlete yet, but she likes to be outside. Friends of ours were coaching a team, and she agreed to play with them. It will def. be fun to watch!

thats aubrie playing in the dirt :)
4) Friday, she had received some birthday money and wanted to go buy stuff. Instead of toys, she ended up at the sports store. She bought a pink bat, pink helmet, and pink bat bag. =)

5) Saturday Todd had to work (surprise! :) so the girls and my mom and myself all loaded up for a little "green shopping" we went to the farmers market, the fruit stand, and the flea market! It was a successful trip bc I found the 3rd bowl I needed for my Vintage Pyrex Nesting bowls! 1 more to go!

6) Sunday was church, then I mowed the grass...I am trying to get into this homeowner thing but neither Todd nor myself are outdoors/lawn people.



Madyson was down with allergies so she stayed with Todd while Aubrie and I went to Mission Friends. We have a lot of members in our church that are members of the Christian Motorcycle Association. They came and talked to the kids about their mission and then the kids got to see their bikes! It was a lot of fun!

Now the fun begins! Dance is wrapping up! (we get costumes next week, pictures the next week, 3 weeks of practice then recital) Tball is gearing up. Practice this month, games start next month. I cant wait for yall to see their uniforms! summer plans are being made and all that jazz!!


It is spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat