Thursday, January 19, 2012

just cruising by

Life is just life right now, which I guess is a good thing. This past weekend I spent time clearing out clutter so we can finally get our life on track again. Todd and the girls hung out, went to the movies, had some great D&D Time. This week has been one thing after another...dance, lifegroup, choir, girl scouts (cookies go on sale saturday)...We are just cruising by.

We did have a bit of excitement last week in the form of an email. But all I can tell you right now is just to pray, that God's Will, will be done. I haven't heard anything else so I am just sitting and waiting, patiently Lord.

Other than than...Life is just life. I wish I had more to report. I promise though, tomorrows Fun Friday is a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat