Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The adventures of Fluffy Ice!

For years I have wanted an Elf on the Shelf. But I was torn. I really want the girls to behave and do the right thing because thats what Jesus would want, not because of an elf who would tattle to Santa.

So, after my weekend of disappointments, I decided we needed some Christmas Magic in our house. So off to the "Elf Store" I went.

 I opened our little Elf and began what I hope is years of fun and tradition in our house. The girls woke up to a Northpole breakfast! And the initial meeting of our elf. The girls decided to name him "Fluffy Ice".

He is here for the weeks leading up to Christmas to spread Christmas Cheer. He does silly things, and brings little gifts and only goes home at night to sleep.

We went to visit Santa on Sunday to give him our Christmas List. When we returned Fluffy Ice had moved to his "perch" for the day!
Can you see him? We went to sleep that night and woke up to him in the morning, having a snowball fight with the snowmen!

He is a very silly elf! I look forward to seeing what all he gets into this year! Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? What's its name? How long has he/she been in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat