Thursday, November 10, 2011

its a week~

This has been an overload week to say the least...Monday was a banner day in our house. I will explain more on that later this month..

Tuesday was a good/bad day! It was Todd's birthday! He had me drop our 2 puppies off at the vet to get neutered. Remember these "puppies" are a good 70lbs each. As we (Aubrie Kate and I) were driving to the vet (5 miles from our house) Bandit (the least favorite of the two) decided that he was going to "go potty" all over the back seat of my van. Roger (the smart, well behaved one) was sitting up front with me. Within 30 seconds of Bandit's episode, Aubrie Kate, myself and Roger all had our heads out the window and 2 of us were puking our guts up. We pulled over (across from the vet) and Aubrie, Roger and I bailed. I took Roger in and then asked one of the vet techs to go get Sir Poops Alot out of the vehicle. Then I called Todd...the van was not drivable until the "present" was gone. He switched cars with me and Aubrie and I headed on our way to school.

That night we went and had Hibachi with our friends Chris and Darla. A MUCH better end to the day.

Wednesday, I was in a funk and not really feeling well. The weather changing, the holiday TO-DOs.....all just are taking toll on me. So my mom stepped in and made some potato soup for us. Then I vegged out and watched the CMA's.



Which Brings us to today....Thursday. I have been busy at work today and decided to take a 15 minute break to try to catch yall up! Tonight and Tomorrow I will be working to help Darla get ready for Rachel's first birthday!

Saturday we have our holiday market here in town! I am so excited about going and picking up some Christmas presents, Then it is Rachel's party...Then Saturday night we are packing our Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes.

Such a fun weekend! Is anyone else in crazy holiday mode?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat