Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hair Update and Christmas Plans~!

Well...I still have boring hair. My plan was to get it professionally done. But when I saw the price tag, I decided we needed groceries more. So I went to my local hair place and found 2 shades I like. They are now waiting to be applied to my hair! I just gotta get some courage!

I thought I would share our plans we have for Christmas this year! Todd's family use to spend the Christmas season in Northern California with his Aunt and they would go snow skiing. But when we got married we had babies back to back, then Todd's mom was really sick. So for the first time in 6 years we are going back to California!!!


I have NEVER been snow skiing! SO I am super pumped! This will also be Aubrie Kate's first plane ride and mine and Todd's first time to fly together! (He has been busy working while I have been plane hopping to the west coast!)


This is such an exciting trip for our family (with Todd's parents) and I am just praising God that Todd's mom is well enough to take this trip!! CANCER FREE FINALLY!!!

We will be gone for about 16 days (including travel days) So I am busy getting our packing list done, purchasing Christmas gifts to ship to California.....making sure we all have warm ski clothes and all that JAZZ!

Any suggestions on stuff I need? Todd has done this before so he has been helping me buy but I need some inexpensive boots for me and the girls....goggles, hats, and gloves....I have purchased all the snow outfits from ebay and zulily.



**PS I haven't forgotten to show you the pantry....I am just to lazy to upload the pictures!**

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend checking out www.REI.com

    Brands like North Face & Columbia are excellent but expensive- REI carries other brands that are just as good for less $$, especially their own brand. There's also reviews, which I love :)

    This trip is going to be SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat