Monday, November 14, 2011

A day at the Market...

Saturday Morning my mom and I had a girls morning, just the two of us. Todd was off work for the first time in a month and he offered to keep the girls so Mom and I could go and shop!

Our little town has a precious Market with lots of cute vendors. This year I stocked up on some UBER cute and amazing products. I have decided to link to the vendors facebook pages so you can go and see all the other fabulous products they have!

My first purchase of the day was from J&A Designs. Jonathan and Anna are fellow Clintonians...Anna and I were in the same "Social Tribe" in college and they recently purchased my grandmother's home, where I spent the first 11 years of my life! So to say our roots run deep is an understatement.  If you are on Pintrest you have seen their work. Amazing frames and the most popular stocking holders out there! I purchased 5 frames of theirs and I am looking forward to ordering 3 more!

My second purchase of the day was Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap from Bright Arrows Farm.  I am always in the market for some soap for madyson. After talking with the 4 girls that help run this farm. We decided on Lavender Oatmeal for Madyson's eczema. I have bathed her with it 2x and I can already see a difference. But the biggest difference is MY skin! I have had these annoying under the skin blackheads since i was 15. I have tried everything and nothing works....I am not lying (nor was I paid to say this) that in 2 days my face is almost cleared up...and my skin is amazingly smooth.

My 3rd and final purchase was from Bailey's Bowdacious Bows. Super cute and way affordable bows! Madyson and Aubrie Kate love the Princess bows! (Great stocking stuffers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat