Friday, September 9, 2011

I be pinning....

So pintrest....I am obsessed. I have found so many things on there that are amazing.
The Warm Fuzzy Project, Homemade Poptarts and most recently Easy Plum Jam.

Yesterday at church I was given an entire PALLET of plums! now, granted I love fruit. I didn't want the ...uhhum.."after problems" of eating a pallet of plums.

So I searched on pintrest "Plum" and came up on alot of stuff....but this caught my eye!

simple yet delicious looking. And the greatest thing about Pintrest is the story behind the creation!

After reading this story how could I not want to make this! So off I went to get some jars!

I got the girls involved in the making of the jam. They washed the plums and took the stickers off. Madyson measured the ingredients and I did the stirring. 1 hour later....Yummy Jam!

I was very pleased with the taste of this jam. Its a bit tart and still sweet. It is so yummy!

But the greatest part?






That's right! Madyson ate the jam on BREAD! this child has never eaten bread! Not once! And last night...she ate it with her "jam" =)

Do you pin? I would love to hear some of the great things you have found!

1 comment:

  1. I am addicted to Pinterest too! John makes fun of me about it, haha. I really like the home decor and style pins. I also love the fun, healthy food ideas :) I'm glad Madyson likes bread now, I bet that will make it much easier for Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat