Monday, September 19, 2011

i did nothing....

This weekend was a first for me. A HUGE first.

Saturday morning Todd had to work and my mom offered to take my girls to a family reunion. I had been suffering from fall/summer sinus mess and just wasn't feeling up to par.

Now, usually when I am home I am doing something...painting, washing, building...something to be productive.

But Saturday I did nothing. I sat on the couch from 9:30 til 4:00 and I watched netflix on demand.

I am not a huge tv person. I have a few shows I watch, but they are always dvr'd and Ill watch them when I am in bed or folding clothes.


So to sit and watch tv all day was....amazing. It was quiet. I am pretty sure I dozed off a few times but in the end I had a day of nothing and it was glorious.

I am pushing myself really hard to stay away from shopping. When you are remodeling there are so many things that you want to complete your project but I really dont NEED all of them...so a Saturday doing nothing is just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat