Friday, April 8, 2011

Madyson update-new recipe-more

1) Madyson went to the dr. this morning-she had gained 3.3lbs! Our dr. was very pleased with her progress and it looks like we are catching up in our weight!

She had to get her booster shots for kindergarten! 4 of those suckers! She cried-I cried-our MALE nurse was even teary! She has been getting total sympathy since we've been home.

2) I am not a fan of chicken salad-never have been. but i had this huge chicken that i got on sale and had to do something with the meat that was left over after Aubrie, Madyson and myself picked at it. So I found a simple chicken salad recipe and tweeked it.

Left over chicken-shredded
2 Tablespoons of fat free mayo
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1/2 cup of chopped celery
3 tablespoons of chopped green onions
salt and pepper

it is easy and really good-not weird like the kind with grapes. (grapes and mayo are not a combo my tastebuds enjoy!)

3) THE PORCH IS ALMOST DONE! Todd and I are putting up the trim tomorrow! Super excited bc that means I get to decorate!

4) If you live in the metroJackson area-I have listed a ton (and will continue to list over the weekend) of furniture that I have collected in my hunts or that we purchased for our first house (now its not our style) super cheap on craigslist. we have to clean out my "store" room of all the extras!
(Small modern sofa, 5ft long ottoman, shelves, retro chair, mirrors, toys,) I am too lazy to have a garage sale or take it to consignment-so if you see something you like-ill be happy to make a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat