Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A big day for a big girl!

Yesterday we registered for Kindergarten! Madyson was so excited when she walked in and saw all of her friends there at the same time! (God Bless our Kindergarten teachers!! This upcoming class is a mess!) We toured the school, Todd did paper work to get her officially on the list, she went through a screening process to see her letters, numbers, shapes, colors...(she can do all that plus she is a beginning reader, and LOVES Math! She is a balla at addition)

I signed up for PTO and we got her a school shirt! Here she is wearing it! (sorry i had to scratch over some of the stuff-her safety is most important!)

I CAN NOT believe my baby is going to kindergarten! She will finish Pre-K the first week in June and then she will take a break this summer. My mom is off in the summer and will be keeping her. She is going to go to a few camps-Vacation Bible School-then some trips!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Big girl in Kindergarten! That was so much fun for me and I have great memories of that year. Good job mom on scratching out those things...you never know these days!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat