Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Stalking

So, I have begun blog stalking.

I have discovered many Mississippians that are very crafty and extremly talented! I am always looking for fun and unique gifts and have begun developing a list of blogs that I will be stalking regularly.

It amazes me how talented these people are. From picture frames to invitations to artwork and baby burp cloths. All are amazingly cute and at a good price. I would give anything to be that talented. I remember at 1 point in my life I could paint a picture just by thinking about it. Now days I have to draw it out or look at a picture!

Also, I wish I had the time to do crafts again. Maybe one day, right?

Well...for all you crafty, unique and artistic people beware! You might be added to my list of blogs that I will be stalking from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat