Monday, January 14, 2013

Growing Baby-30 weeks :)

How far along? 30 weeks!

Total weight gain: No exact # given but I can say since my pity post and appointment last week-I did not gain any weight-and since I gained enough over thanksgiving, etc...that's a good thing.
 
Maternity clothes? Love Old Navy Skinnies (don't hate Rachel!) and yoga pants. I have 6 shirts that I am comfortable in-the rest are too tight or hot! 


Stretch marks? Not any new ones. I believe Madyson gave them all to me first go around.

Best moment this week: Amelia's room is almost done. We are busy purchasing all the items that we don't have (gave away all our baby stuff over the years-so we are starting "fresh"!

Miss Anything? being cold all the time. This being hot mess is not for me. 
 
Food cravings: Mexican-pizza-ice cream

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells. 
Gender: Girl. Amelia Margaret
Labor Signs: daily contractions but the FFN test came back negative so I am 3-4 weeks free of delivery
Wedding rings on or off? wedding band on.
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy...well unless the house is a mess :) 

Photo by Minibird Photography more on that soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat