Tuesday, April 17, 2012

im here, I promise!

I don't even remember the last thing we talked about...so I think a phone dump is the best way to go.

1) I started my new job and I love it! It is taken some getting use to. But it is really fun! Follow me on twitter @SarahBroadus or @JxnRestaurantWk We are also on facebook and Pintrest ( EatJackson)

2) Todd has a new job and we are very excited he hasn't started yet, so I'll give details as soon as I have some.

3) Our house is almost finished! We have a few minor things like trim work and painting the laundry room. Then the only thing left is the baby room!


The girls are taking all this change in stride. Mommy being home all day is taken some getting use to. Esp. since I am working...This summer should be interesting.

Now pics....

madyson has her calendar now...bc I do mine...all the time

shredding chicken in the mixer is my new favorite thing

we went to the caterpillar parade in clinton!

madyson has been designing paper doll clothes for me

My office while todd built the new one

minnie pearl

im doing some reviews for EatJackson.com


i love these plates

Spring Saturday stuff below!



dance recital pics

todd's mom is doing better!


got a mani and a pedi!





been doing some baby sitting for my youngest nephew!

AK is playing Tball!

mad at girl scouts!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like it has been a super busy spring at your house. I am excited for all the changes your family is going through. Looks like God has big plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay, yay on Todd's new job!!!!!! And while sewing wasn't a "real" job, I can definitely relate to kids not getting that you have work to do and its not just play time cuz you are home hahaha! Praying for yall as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job!! EatJackson really helped start a trend toward more local dining here in Birmingham, too. It's kind of a long story, but I appreciate them!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat