Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The End of May


Here is May-In 1 post!


Madyson had "Olympic Day at school" we had fun watching her "compete" in the activities!

My mom and I had a girls night and did a painting class!
 we went to my "brother" (he is not really but besides the blood thing...he is) house and cooked smores with his family.

we  went to Hunter's 5th birthday! It was a construction party!



we got 2 new family members! Meet Roger and Bandit. They have been living at todd's office for a few weeks and their momma left them. Well-they decided to live in a hole and got stuck-2 hours later (and alot of dirt) we had gotten them out! Now they live with us-and the girls adore them!



 Madyson had her last Preschool Field Trip!







 We were selected as Sno-Biz Facebook Fan of the week! Here we are in the driveway finishing our free Sno-Cones!

 Madyson had her end of the school year preschool graduation night!








 followed by her last day of preschool!!!! =(

 My grandmother turned 85!


 And we went to the Coast for Memorial day with my brother, sis-in-law and nieces!


 We ate dinner at the shed!



And during the month of June-its been VBS!!!!!!!!! More on that later! I am glad to be back! I have missed blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat