Thursday, June 23, 2011

planning a master bedroom

for 2 years I have dreamed of 3 things.

1) Child #3
2) new kitchen w/pantry
3) Master bedroom

The kitchen part was easy. I know what it is going to look like. Simple-fun-funky. Its my kitchen and its going to be my kitchen for a long time. I want it to fit my style and my personality-not Martha Stewart's or any other persons. Its going to be different and unconventional because its unique to me. There will be yellow and blue and green and white and shiny and eco-friendly and energy star-and vintage.

but the master bedroom-is not mine. Its ours. and Ours has a totally different opinion.

Todd loves-Modern Sleek. Clean lines-dark woods-bold prints....
I love-Re-purpose Chic. Previous life-natural colors-new usage.


So our task at hand is designing the perfect master bedroom that fits BOTH of us. It needs to be comfortable and relaxing and our place to escape the funky kitchen-loving living area-BOLD playroom-and boring laundry room!

Here are some google searches that we have found! You can guess who belongs to what!


So....What does your master bedroom look like???

3 comments:

  1. bahhhaaaa! If only you could see! It is THE most boring room in our whole house! It needs work....lots of work:) I did manage to find some cute new pillow shams to jazz it up a tee tiny bit until I can get in there and work it out. It's a hodgepodge of furniture....two tables/nightstands from Fred's and my childhood chest of drawers and our bed....blah. LOL. LOVE the first pic! Thats what I would pic too....if they were only OUR rooms;)
    Oh, and I'm having an issue commenting on your posts....???? It won't let me post under my google account?? So, this is Pamela:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, y'all will have fun making it work I'm sure!!! :)

    We just got new bedroom furniture a couple of years ago - somehow, Chris and I were blessed with identical taste in furniture - it's quite bizarre, really.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat