Thursday, August 20, 2009

OH no!!! Not you too!!


We have established that I love Chick-fil-a. I love it because they never get your order wrong and you can always count on great customer service!


Well this morning I went to Chick-fil-a for my annual Thursday breakfast. I ordered at the drive-thru station and then went to the window to pick it up!


When I got to the window the lady there was like "amount of total" (it was $6.00 and some odd cents) so I handed her the money and then she handed me the food, I said thank you and she didnt say anything back! Not a "my pleasure" or "your welcome" or "have a nice day!" she just looked at me!


So to my Chick-fil-a customer service people, Your guests come there for great food and great service, please don't start stooping to other fast food chains levels....you are the best, please remain the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat