Monday, August 17, 2009

Love your Husband....

I know the Bible teaches us, as wives, to love our husbands, and honor our husbands but (and I really do try to practice this 95% of the time) that was definatly before electronics.

Todd and I differ on Television like ying and yang. He loves ESPN and SPorts Center. He would attach a tv to his forehead so he could watch it all the time....I on the other hand love HGTV, Food Network, and TLC.

We always watch Monday Night Raw on Monday Nights ( to support our friend Teddy) so I record my TLC shows on our DVR.

Tonight I went to watch my recorded shows and a message popped up from our sat. provider saying DVR is not available.

I thought to myself, no problem..Ill call and fix it. So I tried....they wouldn't let me because the account is in Todd's name. Again, No problem...Ill just ask Todd to call and straighten it out.

He said NO. He was too busy. I get this alot from him now that he is a big wig...so I just did what any upset wife would. I logged onto the company's website under his log in (he always saves his passwords so he wont have to remember them...this plays favor in my part)

I checked to see what the deal was. They want more money a month now for DVR....I already pay too much so I said forget it!

But if I have to get rid of my DVR, Todd should get rid of something too... So I down graded us!

We now just get the basic package. It will save us $60.00 a month!

So bye bye ESPN... bye bye DVR....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat