Sunday, August 30, 2009

life.

Have you ever cleaned your doors? I am probably the only person in America that has never thought to clean my doors when I clean. So, tonight I did. and OMG this will be a monthly or weekly thing!!

This weekend has been so much fun! Do to my lack of friends, I spent the day with my 2nd best friend, my mom! We went took the girls to chuck-e-cheese and went shopping! it was alot of fun!


Today at Sunday School, I taught my kids about "peace". We are learning the fruit of the spirits and this weeks was peace. They are really getting it, and I am so excited.

This week at work is going to be wrapping up details of Fall Harvest! I am so excited about being able to plan Fall Harvest for my church! I have been going to this event since I was a child so its going to be awesome to put my own spin on it!

Well, other than that. Life is good at the Broadus house! paint colors have been selected for the following rooms:
ENTRY ROOM, HALL, DEN, KITCHEN!! Next step is finishing it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat