Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Babies....Babies....Babies!

So "Babies" have been the theme of my life this month!

My boss and his beautiful wife welcomed their
2nd child (1st daughter) into the world this month.
Madyson's bestfriend's mom had her 2nd daughter this month
Arts Council Buddy, Angie, had her first child this month
My childhood BFF Maghen found out she was having a girl this month
My other childhood BFF Brittany is about to explode with her
first baby!
MY other dear friend Tonya is about to give birth to her second child (first boy)
A guy i went to hs with found out he and his wife are expecting....
A girl I work with is expecting her 2nd child (first girl)
My dear friend's sister found out she is having a boy!!
(the list goes on and on and on, I promise)
So, with all this talk of babies, Todd and I started talking about having another baby
(yes we are crazy)
We really want a boy but Madyson isn't having any of it.
She even told us to "shut our mouths God wanted us to have girls"
Our thoughts are, when Madyson is in kindergarden or first grade we would consider it...
But for now we are enjoying life with our beautiful baby girls!
We will live through everyone else for now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat