Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Farewell 2013


I have cried more in 2013 than in any year of my life. This year has been physically, emotionally and spiritually a huge journey. Now here on the Eve of the last day-we are driving to our new home, in a new state, and beginning the new adventure we have yet to figure out.


The highs of this year have been the birth of our precious number 3, dedicating all our babies together to The Lord and madysons baptism. Also, watching God break us completly to demand that we only rely on him. Seeing Him work first hand in our marriage and in our family. Taking a huge step of faith and having Him orchestrate it all.

I spent the last few days wondering what 2014 will hold. I know one thing I do not want life to be busy. I want each day to be full of purpose and intent. Each word spoken, each activity. As long as I work really hard on that-I am going to let God handle the rest of the plans. 

I  going to spend 2014 being a mom-doing my best to pour every ounce of knowledge and love into my girls to help them grow as little people. 
I am going to be a helper to Todd-supporting Him as he works hard to support us. I am going to pray daily for him and tell him I love him-all the time.
I am going to send letters and show love to my family across the states.
The girls are going to learn the art of pen pals and how to properly write a letter.
I am going to enjoy this year and stand in amazement in what God had in store. 
When one door closes another will open-here's to the first blank page of our new 365 page book. 

Happy new year 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I am excited to see what 2014 holds for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat