Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Decrapification 1-2-3

I am so inspired by everyone that is taking on the crap and getting it out of your life.

Today I took a load of my expensive clothes and purses to a top consignment store in the area. Over 25 items-gone. I have also been selling some of the bigger items via Craigslist and Facebook yard sale ads. However, I think I am done for now-just going to endure the sale and then the charity pick up.

Tomorrow is my last day of cleaning out. I have 1 closet left to clean out and then the attic to unload. We sorted all the attic stuff during the spring-but left it up there until we were ready for the sale.

I have bounced back and forth on pricing for the sale-I hate to run a dollar tree-but I also don't want to have a lot of stuff left over....so I am thinking on day 1 we will have regular pricing-then day 2 maybe 1/2 priced? Or some kind of special. Not sure yet.

The girls are starting to get excited and nervous. It is so different having our house cleaned out but I know once everything is calm and we can reap the benefits of this process it will all be worth it. 

Plus-we have promised the girls a date night with the earnings. Dinner and a movie. That helps the anxiety! :)

Keep cleaning friends and don't forget to share with me your progress. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat